61. Name a crop grown during the Kharif season.
62. Which of the following crop is grown in Zaid season?
63. Name an important rice growing regions from the following:
(c) West Bengal
64. In Assam, West Bengal and Odisha, how many crops of paddy are grown in a year?
65. Name a crop grown in Zaid period.
66. How long does sugarcane take to grow?
(a) Almost 4 months
(b) Almost 6 months
(c) Almost a year
(d) Almost 3 months
67. India is the ____________ largest producer of rice in the world.
68. Rice requires high humidity with _______________ cm of rainfall.
(a) above 100 cm
(b) below 100 cm
(c) above 75 cm
(d) above 60 cm
69. How has it been possible to grow rice in areas of less rainfall such as Punjab, Haryana and
Western Uttar Pradesh and parts of Rajasthan?
(a) With rooftop water reserves
70. What kind of weather conditions are favorable for the growth of wheat?
(a) Hot-wet weather
(c) Dry hot weather
(d) Cool growing season and a bright sunshine
71. Which crops come under the classification of millets?
(a) Peas and maize
(b) Mustard and soyabean
(c) Urad and moong
(d) Jowar and Bajra
72. Millets have high nutritional value and are rich in-
(a) Iron and calcium
73. Jowar is the ___________ most important food crop with respect to area and production.
74. Jowar is rain-fed crop mostly grown in the moist areas which needs ________ irrigation.
75. Name a major Jowar producing state.
(c) Uttar Pradesh